VARSITY VETERINARY CENTER COVID-19 PLAN as of 25 March 2020
1. Call ahead or use our Pet Desk App to schedule all appointments as well as food, medication and prevention pickups. 407- 674-6835.
2. ALL CLIENTS, please remain in your car and do not enter the clinic. Communicate needs to the staff via telephone or Pet Desk APP.
*Patients will be taken indoors for their exam and treatments and returned to you.
*All dogs will be brought in on our slip leads; cats to remain in carriers.
*All exam findings will be communicated via phone, printed or emailed medical notes.
*Payment for services can be done over the phone with a credit card.
*All food, medications etc. will be brought to the car by a nurse or veterinarian.
3. DROP OFF appointment s are available for all clients and patients.
4. CURBSIDE PICKUP for food, medications, preventions, etc., is available and encouraged! Just call! This will expedite the encounter and limit human contact.
5. The staff at Varsity is cleaning and sanitizing throughout the day, including door handles, bathroom fixtures, countertops, PIN pad etc. Wet surfaces have been recently sanitized.
6. Call Varsity at 407-674-6835, check our Facebook page, website (varsityvetcenter.com) or even the front door for any changes in hours.
7. The Veterinary Emergency Clinic (VEC) 407-644-4449 in Casselberry and Affiliated Veterinary Specialists 407-644-1287 in Maitland will also continue to operate. These veterinary hospitals may need to adjust hours and most certainly will adjust human contact. Please contact those facilities via phone or website for additional information.
8. Varsity is following the AVMA/FVMA daily updates and adjusting as needed and directed. We anticipate delaying elective procedures and/or exams in the near future in order to conserve supplies. Please be patient with us. We will continue to meet the needs of our patients and still remain responsible humans. We hope that this whole experience passes quickly and leaves us all better people, better neighbors. Be safe College Park!